Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LEMONADE ANYONE?



Shya and Ally were bound and determined to sell something. They have been bothering me about it since Saturday. They would come up with silly ideas of things to sell. Finally Monday morning when they mentioned lemonade, I decided to let them go for it, although I did warn them that our road is not that busy and they might not have anybody stop...
They were out at the end of our lane for about 2 hours and only made $2.25. Oh well it was a good learning experience...

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is when you call all the people you know and beg them to drive over!
at least they went with lemonade- we drew pictures one time and sold them, and tadpoles we caught, and my little sisters sold rocks. hmmm, nice neighbors we had!

The Despain Gang said...

Rachelle,
I met you at the cousin reunion at Craig's house. I'm Melissa (Weber) Despain, Craig's youngest sister; a year younger than Michelle. I was the dancing idiot. :) Anyway, I found your blog through Marnae's and I'm so glad I did. I hope it is okay that I did. Love the picture of your family on the side bar and the pic of your girls is adorable. Now I forgot, are you having a boy or a girl? Also, I too am excited for the new Breaking Dawn to come out. After our little cousin reunion, my curiousity was sparked enough to read Twilight, which lead me to the other two. I didn't enjoy Twilight too much, but the other two I really enjoyed. I'm very interested to see what happens in this last book. There are so many theories out there. Well check out my blog if you want; it's great to keep updated on you and your family. Have a great day.
-Melissa

Krista said...

Gotta love blogstalking :) I got my sling from an expo. The brand is modmum and I think you can order online at modmum.com. My friend also makes them. Hers are a little more versatie and custom made. They are measured to you and you can pick out your material. Her website is copplecarriers.com. Hope that helps!!