Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TAGGED-Highlight a high school friend

I was tagged by Challis, thanks. This was very hard as I have 3 that I would love to highlight, Melissa Y, Jodi Rowe and Shelley. So I am highlighting my high school friend Shelley Stuart first off since it was the easiet as I already had a page scrapped. We definately had a fun time through high school and even into college. We did everything together, slept together, ate together, skipped school together, you name it. We told each other our deepest darkest gooiest secrets. High school was a blast and then we lived together in a little tiny tiny apartment in college for a year. We most definately had fun there. Lots of late nights and hangin out with friends. We were good for each other and bad for each other. Even after Shelley moved to Utah I followed her and lived with her for a little until she got married.
Thanks for being a great friend.
Click on the pic below to see the pics better.

Okay Maria D, and Marnae I am tagging you!!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I want to hear your gooiest secrets!! that was a great flower, or was that a hat??

Rachelle said...

I'm going to clear this up. It was a hat and we were in a skit, we were doing a hooked on phonics commercial!!!