Saturday, July 26, 2008

AWESOME BOOK

The Price of Freedom (Scottish Crown) The Price of Freedom by http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/274219.Carol_Umberger">Carol Umberger

My review

rating: 4 of 5 stars
Loved this book. Loved the first one. The first one was the Circle of Honor. I read both of these books in a very short amount of time because they are very good and quick reads. It is a series of 4 books but each book has a different set of main charaters so it is not neccessary to read them in order, but I hate doing things out of order.
They are set back in the 1300s in Scotland when Robert the Bruce is trying to free Scotland from King Edward of England. So some actual historical facts set around a fictional love story...
Maria, Mom, and Becky you'll like these books, so Becky pass the info on to Jalene, because she would also love these books. I finished the 2nd last night and am starting the third today...


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I will have to give them a try!