Thursday, July 3, 2008

Clinic 4th of July BBQ

If you didn't know already, I work for a doctor's office doing medical transcription. I do it all from home, which is WONDERFUL!!


We had a 4th BBQ today, actually it was more of a Mexican BBQ with BBQed beef strips, rice tortillas, the whole spread. Nikki makes the best Guacomole!!!! We are always looking for a reason to celebrate with food.


Skye (PA student) and Amy one of the nurses.



Dr. Travis Page, GArrison, Olivia and his wife Misty



Sandra (receptionist) Amy and Oscar



Me and Sandra



Gail (RN) and Ryan the PA.


Dirk and Ray (board members) They sign my paychecks.


Heather (receptionist) me, Chano (xray tech) and Nikki the office manager.

1 comment:

Whetton Family said...

I didn't know that you did transcripting that is a perfect job. Your little (Joey) looks so cute! She pulls off the hair doo well!