Thursday, March 18, 2010

Office Makeover!!

Got myself a new computer, then I decided i needed a new desk. Then.. I decided I needed a new office..
Here is my old desk and old messy office right before the redo




Ahhhh.. much better... I still have some minor accent decorations to do, a little bit more organizing of paperwork and I need to figure out how to hook up one of my printers so that both computers can use it.. hmmmm???? anyone?????? At least I can use both computers, and most of all, at least I can walk in my office!!!!



The "Girls Computer"..



I love my large spacious desk and my new computer.. Work will be so much better.. (Photos are kind of dark sorry)



4 comments:

Becky said...

dont' think you are winning, you are just posting them more! :)
actually, I am stuck with paint colors (which is funny- I think I just painted my bathroom your office color!)

the office looks great, I love a newly organized space, but I hate inviting my kids into it!! it just doesn't last long enough! GOOD JOB

Amber Bennett said...

Looks good. You are awfully ambitious.

Maria said...

You're on a roll of projects. Looks great. I love your rug btw.

Hogan Family said...

Can I hire you? Your good.