Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Hubby's Projects

We have a very large tree in our pasture that the girls climb and play in. They woudl be there all day if we would let them. The Hubby must have caught my bug because he decided the other day to take some of the pallets that our sod was delivered on (in June of 2008) and try to build a treehouse with them.

This is a serious treehouse. A Downstairs and an upstairs. A fortress made for 4 Queens and 1 King..










Amazing isn't it..The Hubby and his friend really did an outstanding job..

Next we have our new little garden boxes. I can't wait for fressh veggies from my own garden..

All Finished. Now we just need to get some dirt filled in and start planting..Can't wait until we get some grass in teh back yard..



2 comments:

Cody and Tami said...

Sweet Tree house, I LOVE it! :)

The Beck Bunch said...

I want to come play in that tree house. How cool is that??!!!