Summer is a really busy time for us. We are hardly ever home and when I am home, I don't have time to do the time wasting things I used to do such as blog;read;scrap;nap;tap(ha ha). I hardly have time to get the laundry done, my dictation, dressed, get things put away from the last trip we took, eat and sleep.
Soooooooooo forgive me all you faithful readers for the long blogging hiatus..
I do have a new love affair with the Krazy Coupon Lady and essential oils..
More on that later, ta ta for now.
1 picture is all you get..I have conquered multitasking..
4 comments:
moms make the best multi taskers! it is essential to our survival! man, summers are so busy, and fly by! I can't believe we are school shopping already! glad you are out having fun though!
It sounds like you have been having a very fun and busy summer. And as always, your baby is darling!!!
Sounds like a great summer with lots of vacations.
I hear ya. Summer is way too busy but also way too fun.
Post a Comment