We have had a fun summer, some of our activities included, Trip to Wallowa Lake, Family reunion at Cathryn Creek, plenty of trips to grandmas to visit cousins. Both Shya and Ally got to spend at least a week by themselves being spoiled "ROTTEN" by nonna..
We have two horses in our little pasture and we have been having fun riding them and getting to know them. The palomino is Brandy and the pain is Morgan.. We have had quite the time with them. I love horses. I love looking at them, I love riding them.
Back to our activities this summer.. Steve ran another half marathon with two friend/colleagues in Boise. We all stayed at the Grove Hotel the night before and just hung out and had a darn good time. (Of course Porter got to come along)..
We took a trip up to the cabin with some friends and had a great time, then we came home for a few days and took off again to Bend Oregon. We stayed at the Eagle Crest Resort and the kids had a ball swimming and more swimming.
Unfortunately I really was terrible about picture taking. Sorry..
Porter on Morgan
Sophie riding Brandy
Porter and Lisa Grotting in Boise waiting for dad to finish his race.
The Three runners Don, Tim and Steve
We definitely fill and empty our travel bags a lot..
The only picture from our Bend trip..
2 comments:
I am so not ready for school! the only good part is cleaning your house and having it stay clean for a few hours until they get back home.
looks like a fun, packed summer. unpacking is the worst!!
cute bangs!! love them
Post a Comment