Thursday, February 12, 2009

NICE HAIR PORTER

We were in the kitchen getting ready for dinner and Ally just starts laughing pretty hard. I wonder what is up.. So I go to investigate..Here is what I found.





The green thing is a squishy ball that got a hole in it and Ally thought it made a wonderful hair piece..Porter didn't cry or laugh he just had that look on his face that he has in the picture, he was not sure what to think.


7 comments:

Amber Bennett said...

I love the hat, and I really love Porter's cheeks. He is adorable!!!

Jessica Potter said...

Very cute.

Love my babes said...

Not everyone can pull off that look. Adoreable!

P.s Soccer is starting up again very soon

Maria said...

Love the do. I need to get a ball like that. I would be perfect for the dress ups.

The Despain Gang said...

LOL: that's so cute and very creative. You might have a little artist or designer on your hands. :)

Hogan Family said...

So cute! I would love to see a pic with that wig on your head.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.