Sunday, February 8, 2009

*******************************

Where have I been??? I'm not really sure. I guess I am just taking a break from pictures and blogging.. Life is boring right now and nothing really impressive to blog about.. Actually things are pretty busy and I have no time to think about things to blog about..
Porter is 4 1/2 months old and he is a TANK..He is still such a sweet little boy, so good and happy all the time.

I LOVE HIM..

3 comments:

Maria said...

So I hear you are getting ready to run a 1/2 marathon. No wonder you have no time to blog. You are probably always running.

Hogan Family said...

He is getting so big. What a cutie. It is amazing how busy things are when it is so yucky outside.

Becky said...

everybody needs a break sometime! so you are running, huh. doesn't sound fun. he is getting old fast!