Monday, October 27, 2008

DRAMA

All my posts lately seem to be about Porter. So I had to dig a little deeper and find something fun to blog about since it has been about a week or more.

So the title of my blog is DRAMA. Those of you who know Ally, know that she is super dramatic, maybe even more than super!!
Steve says she gets it from me. But I have proof that she gets it from him.
...........................



These were taken at our Family Reunion in July. We do an annual ROCK PAPER SCISSORS TOURNY and Steve always seem to be the Ref.. Look at the faces on him.. I call that dramatic.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I find those faces to be the highlight of the RPS contest! Him and Brian the year before were classic!
so, you have a bit of a drama queen over there--just one??

Love my babes said...

Go Steve! Go Steve!

The Despain Gang said...

LOL; yeah you know I think I agree with you. Ally gets it from Steve. :)