Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Soccer Game

I am so terrible, today was the girls' last soccer game an I didn't even take pictures the entire season. I was kind of out of commission the first few weeks of the season. Anyways Shya's team did awesome this year. They are an all girls team and they played boy-girl teams. I am not sure but I think they won all their games but 2 or 3. Unfortunately they lost today.

Ally's team is still learning, they are fun to watch!!!

Oh and here is Porter sporting his Nike Outfit!!

3 comments:

Love my babes said...

I was sad it was over. They both had great teams. However Connor & Ally didn't have any losses quite different from last spring huh? I didn't get very many pics of Corrin but quite a few of my acrobat goalie. They are so funny. I don't know what could have preoccupied you to not take pics. Deanna might have taken some though. Porter was WAY cute in the sun today:o)

Hogan Family said...

How cute. What a precious doll. Maybe it is the boy thing, but he sure looks like your husband.

The Despain Gang said...

Love the Nike outfit. I bet time is an issue when you're the mother of five kids.