Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THE BIG DAY

So today was suppose to be the big day, the day that I was scheduled to have my C-section. All over the calendars in my house for today is labeled "BABY TODAY!!!!"
I'll tell you I'm glad it is already come and gone and Porter is 2 1/2 weeks old and doing awesome. He is such a good baby, I LOVE HIM!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Kind of bittersweet isn't it? Today is my nephews b-day so they would have shared it. :)

For both of our kids, they were born several weeks early so instead of being born in August and May, they were born in July and April. It is funny because you get that due date in mind for so long.

Glad Porter is doing well for you and hope you are enjoying how precious little boys are.

Becky said...

no, it hasn't been 2 1/2 weeks already has it?
glad you got it overwith early--now lets get those pictures done! I just posted a baby (just one picture) that I did today on my photo blog! it could be yours!

Love my babes said...

Porter is just starting out letting you know he has a mind of his own. What a cutie!