Well for those of you who don't know my water broke Sunday morning (september 21) and we raced to the hospital. Our newest little son was born at noon by C-section. He was 3 weeks early but was a big, big boy. He weighed 7 pound 8 ounces and was 20 inches long. By far my biggest baby. We named him Porter Jeffrey.
He had a little bit of lung problems and so he was in the NICU until we were both discharged Wednesday night.
We are both doing well, glad to be home and trying to transition to our new life!!!
My mom got here sunday to be with the girls and she is staying for another week or so. She is great help!
WELCOME HOME PORTER!!!
10 comments:
Congratulations! Every family needs a little boy, he will bring things into your life that the girls never would have thought of. Good luck! and enjoy every minute.
Congrats! What a little surprise to come early huh? I love his name and he sure is a big boy for how early he came. Good luck on your recovery and enjoy your mom helping out. And watch out for the squirt action!
Congratulations!! He is perfect. What a blessing and joy a boy is. I am so happy you are home and hopefully more comfortable than you have been. The girls look so proud and so did you and Steve.
Love,
Amy
Yeah!! I am so glad you all are doing great. Love the photos. He is stinking cute. Take after his gorgeoua momma!!
Oh he's so cute; congrats, congrats. So glad to hear everything went relatively well and that he's doing better after the lung issue. He's adorabe and we're so happy for you--Porter is a cute name; a friend in the ward just name her new baby boy Porter. So cute!
hooooooraaaay! what happened to porter stephen, I thought for sure that would be it, I mean... you planning on having another boy? :)
he is so very cute! we need to do pictures soon! Tell me when!
BIG CONGRATS! Oh Rachele- He is beautiful. Welcome to being the mother of a boy.. I am sure he has peed on you already! I bet you are so glad your mom is here. He really is such a handsome little man! How sweet! How are you holding up?
Congrats!! He is so cute. So sweet! I just love the sweet smell new babies have. I'm so glad he got here safe and you are doing well. Hope your recovery goes well. Enjoy!
Hooray! Happy baby! I am so glad that he is here. Looks like the girls love him. Can we blame them? He is gorgeous.
HE is so CUTE Congrats!It is great to hear that you are all doing well! Looks like the girlies just love him!
Post a Comment