Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9 MONTHS-VERY LAST PREGNANCY POST


This was very hard for me to do posting this picture.

I have decided that I am going to seclude myself from the outside world until this baby is born. I must be getting pretty sick of being pregnant because normally the rude pregnancy comments that people make don't usually bother me. In my mind I just think "those people just have no tact, I'll just ignore them".

Well now it is really starting to tick me off..

Everywhere I go, no matter if I know the person or a total stranger, I get these comments:

-When are you due? Oh Wow.

-Wow your about ready to pop (explode depending on the person)

-How much longer? (I tell them) I don't think you can get any bigger..

-How overdue are you?

-Are you sure your not having twins? (No actually I'm having triplets, thanks though).

-Your face has really filled out since I saw you last..

-When you said you get really big when your pregnant you weren't kidding..


I'm sure that everybody gets these comments when they are pregnant but I have been getting them for about 2 months now. ARRGGGHHHHHHHH!
Next time you see me LIE TO ME.. LIE TO ALL PREGNANT WOMEN. Tell us how good we look.

If the next post you get from me is from the clinker you will know that I punched someone.

7 comments:

Becky said...

my FAV is that your face has filled out! like you can disguise saying someone looks FAT with THAT comment! oh, people are stupid!!! (Dave told me---after I had lost my baby weight--that I had a refridgerator butt when i was pregnant. He forgot that we would be doing it again.)I do think that picture of you is very cute, and not fat at all! I have a way to cure people talking to you about it---wear a bikini! that shuts people right up!
good luck with the last few weeks, please call us!

The Despain Gang said...

People are so stupid some times. What are they thinking? Oh yeah that's right they are idiots!!!! I have never been pregnant--would love to be although you probably want to smack me for just writing that, but my whole reason for bringing it up is to say I feel terrible for you and I'm so sorry I can't be more aware of how that really feels. I wish I had some amazing comforting words for you right now. I've heard people say stuff like that and it just shocks me. I always give them crusty looks after they say that and then turn to the poor pregnant mother and contradict the idiot. I mean it too. I honestly think pregnant woman have something special in their skin, hair, nails, and overall appearances; they just look healthier than the rest of us. You look great pregnant; and that's the honest truth.
-Melissa
PS: Tell us all about the exciting news when it all happens. We're thinking of you here in Utah!

draperm said...

Hey there beautiful-

I saw you today and I think that you look great! Of course, the last month is always the worst, so people just need to keep their comments to themselves. What a funny post. Sorry for all those big mouth people.

Maria

B&C Parke Family said...

I am glad you feel the same way as
I did. Did I really need comments from perfect strangers or anyone for that fact! I hid out for the last month, especially from church! Your a doll!

Jessica Potter said...

OH I think you are looking pertty good girl! Tell me who said those things I and I will kick their asses! Have you picked out any names yet?

Hogan Family said...

Your looking great. Gotta love rude people. I once said to someone that made a comment like that to me, "at least I have a baby in mine, what about you". That shut them up.

Marnae said...

People really are tacky. I can only say, worse than the pregnancy comments are the post-pregnancy ones, ie. So when are you due?(when millie was 4 months old). Your baby is really a year? (while looking me up and down, concentrating on the gut). You really do hold on to the weight while you are breastfeeding. I will be a character witness if you hit sometone.
I think you look amazing and glowy and sweet.