So Saturday I took the girls and met my mom and brother Tyson in Twin Falls. We had lunch and went to the new temple. It was very beautiful and loads of people there.
Then mom took the girls home with her FOR A WEEK....I'm not sure how I feel about it, I am very excited to be kid free, but I'm afraid that I will miss them terribly and not know what to do w/o the noise and the fighting.
I should be able to gets loads of stuff done without kids here but I might be so out of sorts that I will just walk around doing nothing.
I will probably have to turn on Dora full blast in the background just to make myself feel like there are kids home.
Good LUCK MOM..
4 comments:
I am so jealous! A whole week, how exciting. Yet I know the feeling, Brandon and I sometimes have a hard time on dates without kids. Here's my cheers to getting everything done and doing nothing just because you can!
I turn the tv on pbs all the time, just for background noise- well, not this summer, but in the quiet school year!
have a relaxing week- read a book uniterrupted!
The temple is goregous and enjoy the kid-free week :) as best you can.
-melissa
that is such a beautiful temple!
i have always wanted to go to Idaho...and now there are more temples to visit, too!!!
...one day I will.... :)
{---> i was blog surfin' & came across your blog....since i did, i thought I would leave a comment cuz i'd want someone to do the same for me:) }
Post a Comment