Thursday, August 21, 2008

My MOM is AWESOME

Sorry ladies, she only works for family so don't get any crazy ideas....Ha Ha.

I decided I have to post some her unbelievable talent. I am short on time right now so this post will be part I of MY MOM IS AWESOME.....

Check out this carseat..




My car seat equation

$3.00 car seat at a yard sale +$12.00 material at JoAnns +Priceless labor= $15.00 car seat that is so totally trendy and adorable for our baby boy!!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is SOOOO cute! I am glad to be done having kids so I don't have to beg your mom (I am pretty much family :)

The Despain Gang said...

Yeah you're right; your mom is awesome! WOW! Thanks a talent if I've ever seen/heard of one! Go super mom/grandma!
-Melissa

B&C Parke Family said...

She should really consider making these! How awesome is she! Aren't moms amazing? Especially the ones living in McCammon!!!ha ha