Monday, June 23, 2008

What does "Baby Shower" mean anyways?

Saturday we put on a baby shower for my neighbor Susan who is having a baby in 2 weeks. It was a really nice shower. You know I had never really thought about it before until Ally asked me, "a baby shower, but Susan hasn't had her baby yet how did you shower it?"

well of course I explained it wasn't really a shower, it was really more of a party or celebration, showering the mom to be with gifts and excitement. (I guess that was a good explanation right??)

Well The girls were treated to the left over ballons, smarties, confetti and party decor. Thanks to Robin!!!





....and I am exhausted from all the oos and ahhs of all the cute baby gifts she got.

1 comment:

Becky said...

YOU KNOW, JALENE AND I WILL BE WANTING TO BE INVITED TO YOURS! DON'T FORGET US OUT HERE!
YOU ONLY LOOK PRETEND TIRED. YOUR HAIR LOOKS WAY TOO CUTE FOR REAL TIRED