I have decided to enjoy my last pregnancy. Even though I admit, I always want to be pregnant and then when I am, I hate it. So I am convincing myself that I LOVE IT.
I never took pictures of myself with my other babies and I kind of regret it. Though at the time that is the last thing I want is my fat picture taken.
So here goes, I am posting my monthly belly shots (for now at least).
I never took pictures of myself with my other babies and I kind of regret it. Though at the time that is the last thing I want is my fat picture taken.
So here goes, I am posting my monthly belly shots (for now at least).
3 comments:
good for you! It truly is hard to take those pictures! 5 months already! wow it goes fast when it isn't you pregnant!
You look very cute! Take preggy pics!
Look how cute you are! Congrats my dear! Just wanted to stop and say hello!
Challis
Post a Comment