Wednesday morning we (me, sophie, Shya, Ally, and Zoey) loaded up and headed to McCammon. We could not agree on cds to listen to and we had only been gone about 20 minutes. So we stopped in Boise and bought a book on CD. We decided on FabelHaven (that decision went about as well as what music to listen to). I was actually a little depressed about all the contention and we hadn't even gotten out of Boise.. Ally and Zoey were not all that interested but it sure made the time go by quicker for me. Shya and Sophie also like it.
>We spent until Sunday morning there. Thursday we went to gramma Gloria's and helped tie a quilt and the girls played at the park. The rest of the time we relaxed and hung out with nonna and papa. The girls got two new pairs of pjs made and I picked out lots of way cute boy blankies for mom to make. As we left Sunday the girls wanted papa to go with us so he loaded up (squished) in the back seat and we took off down the street, just to tease them.
>We spent until Sunday morning there. Thursday we went to gramma Gloria's and helped tie a quilt and the girls played at the park. The rest of the time we relaxed and hung out with nonna and papa. The girls got two new pairs of pjs made and I picked out lots of way cute boy blankies for mom to make. As we left Sunday the girls wanted papa to go with us so he loaded up (squished) in the back seat and we took off down the street, just to tease them. Unfortunately we had to leave grandpa home.
3 comments:
I bet they then cried that he couldnt' really come!
I love books on tape, we own many and they have saved us on many a trips! Fabelhaven is a good series too!
Oh dangit! Grandpa couldn't come! Looks like you had a good time though!
sounds fun, we are going back to visit in Sept. yea!
I lost your e-mail can you forward it to me again?
tx,
melissa
Post a Comment