Monday, April 21, 2008

Princesses

Well Steve is gone to Orlando Florida for a conference, Lucky dog. We are over here freezing in this stupid weather that cannot make up its mind and he is basking in 80 degree weather. Anyways while he was gone, last night (Sunday) we had frozen pizza for dinner (blah) and watched the ABC Family show "Princess". After we were done watching the show Ally and Zoey started dressing up and they were fighting over princess shoes and a crown. So then they decided to get out all my scrapbook stuff and make crowns. Oh Boy, I think I live with 3 princesses. Ally has been in dress ups since.

I know they look more like Indian Headdresses than princess tiaras, but they spent
a lot of time working on these things

1 comment:

Becky said...

definitely princesses! What a fun mom you are to let them get all crafty on you! we all know how messy fun things are.