Monday, April 29, 2013

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Second Try

So I haven't blogged forever and I am hoping no one is reading this.  HAHA.  I need to write my progress down and I sit at a computer all day so I don't really want to write it on paper.  I need to be accountable.  So don't judge me for posting this stuff. 

I started TAM again for the second time.  I started it last year and got to 45 days and then we took in newborn twin girls to foster for 2 months.  Soo unfortunately I got no sleep and had no desire to exercise, therefore ate like crap. 
Since then I have gone back to running, started crossfit (which I loveeeee)  However, I am not losing any weight.   I have gotten stronger from crossfit but I am not seeing the results I did when I did TAM before.  This makes me really sad because I LOVE crossfit.  Soo, I am going to try to do both even though Tracy says not to do anythign but her program. 

Today I started back at Day 1.  Man that leg workout is brutal!!!  I wasn't even able to get all 40 reps of each exercise, which is crazy because doing crossfit is pretty tough and I thought it was in okay shape. 

So wish me luck.  I might start the Tracy diet again as well, just to get a jump start but I probably won't do that until next week. 

So again, I apologize if anyone is reading this and thinking I'm a complete fool.  BECAUSE I AM..

No comments: