Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mexico 2010

oh man where do I start, I have really slacked with my blog this summer. Actually I have slacked wtih everything this summer. We have been so busy and hardly home. Here are some of the May events. By the way for my own personal remembrance, May was really crappy weather and so was most of June.
-I ran a half marathon in Boise.
-Steve and I had our 7th Anniversary
-Had a huge yard sale
Okay so not much in May.

June on the other hand was CRAZY.
Steve and I went to Mexico with Robbie and Carrie. What a blast we had. Mom kept our kids in McCammon. Here are some random pictures

Steve Chillin

Me and STeve getting off at the airport and meeting Robbie and Carrie



The Whole Crew



Zipline at Chicos Pardise. We got our MExican Harley's




Best Beach in the world having pineapple drinks






And Fresh fish and Shrimp




Ahh Mi Amor



ANDD we can't forget about the kids with Grandma

1 comment:

Hogan Family said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time. Pineapple drinks look pretty good. Love you new family pic. You kids look so grown up.