Me, my sister in law Jalene and my niece Kathryn
My Work PARTY..
Nikki making gingerbread houses with all the kids..
Porter and one of his "clinic mamma's" Nikki
CHRISTMAS EVE JAMMIES
We went to Temple Square to see the lights with Robbie, Carrie and their kids..
(Breckin, Sophie, Shya Britton and Robbie in picture below)
Malia, Sophie, Steve and Zoey in one of the visitor centers..It has been a while since I have been to Temple Square and these new little doll houses with the videos are really neat..
4 comments:
Cute Christmas pics. It is nice to see some of your brothers family too. His kids are getting big!
It looks like you had a great Christmas.
So fun to get together. I bet you're all missing Mom & Dad Phillips. Can't wait to hear how they're doing.
Looks like fun. I am glad you had a nice Christmas. Little Porter is getting big, so cute.
Post a Comment