Monday, March 9, 2009

Today is the Day

Me, Steve, Robbie and Carrie, are running a half marathon in May, in Ogden..CRAZY I know..But running is bliss!!!
Today is the day that we start our 10 week training program. We run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays..
Week 1: Monday 3, WEdnesday 3, Thursday 3, and Saturday 4.
(This is me and Carrie)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow!! You are a brave!! Happy Training!! :)

PS. I love the picture!!

Becky said...

running is WHAT, i think you were thinking about something else when you said bliss cause that just doesn't fit!
good luck to you all!

Hogan Family said...

Way to go! I love to run once I get in shape. It does give you a high. Good luck!

Maria said...

Keep posting you training schedule. I need to get going on training for a 1/2. Good luck. You inspire me.