Monday, January 5, 2009

HOLIDAYS

Here is a quick cap of our holidays..
-We had Christmas Eve at Steve's Parents house, exchanged gifts and played some games..
-The kids woke up at 3 in the morning to see what Santa had brought them. I quickly sent them back up to bed..They must have eventually fallen asleep because they didn't get up again until 8:00..
-Friday morning we headed for McCammon for the Gunter Christmas Party..
-We stayed until Sunday drove home and Steve had a scout campout first thing Monday morning so he went and I stayed with the kids..
-Tuesday me and the kids met Steve up at the cabin..We did some snowmobiling, sledding, swimming and lots of eating..We stayed there until Friday night..
Now we are home and school has started, thank goodness..
Here are some pictures...





Porter got a Bumbo




All the Kids in their new jammies


Porter opening his first present for his first Christmas.




We got a knitting set from Santa and Sophie and Shya have been knitting hats up a storm. I think they may have made almost 10 hats..I'm glad that was a hit..

Ally got a wig and a microphone from Santa, this is Zoey trying it out..


3 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

Cute pics of the kids on Christmas. I particularly like Zoey in the wig--too good.

Hogan Family said...

I really love the wig. I am glad you had a nice holiday.

Amber Bennett said...

Hey Rachelle, Your kids are darling. It sounds like you have your hads full. I am glad that I came across your blog.