We blessed Porter on Sunday. Mom, Dad and Tyson came and stayed for a few days.
.JPG)

Mom made Porters outfit, isn't it darling. I didn't get very good pictures because after church it was pretty crazy, we had over about 35 people over afterwards for dinner. So hopefully I can get some good pictures of him in it before he outgrows it.
4 comments:
Such a cute outfit. You look great post baby! WOW! Mom of four you look amazing! 35 people, holy mob. I am having about 1/2 that this weekend and feeling overwhelmed, I don't know what state I'd be in emotionally with 35 people and a new baby. You're super mom.
CORRECTION: You are a mom of 5, I'm just behind I guess. Sorry for the previous error :), which really only proves my point even more that you truly look amazing
your mom is so talented! wow, 35 people- it must have been crazy! :)
Porter looks darling. Love the cheeks!
Post a Comment