The doctor's office that I work for bet tacos. All the women were betting boy and the 3 men were betting girl. They're buying everyone tacos from Yadiras, Yummy.


obviously we were really excited and shocked to see this. Its definitely different for me to see. Steve is very excited, he called 10 people before I even got done with my 1st call. Sophie and Shya got to go with us and they were very excited also. I think we were all glowing all day!!! I went shopping right after and bought cute baby boy stuff. I couldn't help myself. My initial reaction each store I went into was to go immediately to the girl section. I will have to train myself differently now.
4 comments:
Wow that is so exciting! What is your due date? Go boys! Go boys!
not a shy boy either!
Dave's comment " is steve already jealous because his boy is hung bigger than him" (feel free to delete my comment if you need to!)
congrats! You finally got a boy!
congrats! Boys are sure fun and busy, busy busy!
Good luck!
Hey I'm so glad you gave me your blog! Congrats on the boy! How exciting! I have the two boys and I still run straight for the girls section when I go into a store! I didn't even know that you were pregnant,what is your due date?
Post a Comment