

Every time the phone rings in my house I find myself singing "The phone, the phone is ringing". Actually I changed it to "the pone, the pone is winging". (That is how Zoey sings it). I go through the day and even through the night realizing that I don't have much of a life. My jokes usually consist of a joke that I heard on Yo Gabba Gabba. The songs I sing throughout the day in my head usually consist of Dora or The Wonder Pets.
Little sayings that I come up with ALWAYS consist of one of the three, well maybe we could add Backyardigans to the list.
I think we have seen every episode of Dora about 10-20 time a piece between the last 5 years. It has been Ally's favorite and Zoey's favorite..
you are definately a mother of young children if you noticed in my "about me" the "try it, I think you'll like it", that came from YO Gabba gabba.
What a life!!!!!
2 comments:
Cute blog Rachelle! How did you figure it out?
Well I messed around a lot, I found a website that shows you how to add backgrounds, it is weird, you have delte the HTML and put a new one in, I will have to show you some time.
Post a Comment